Here is a list of our current small groups available for you to join!
- Shanon wants to provide support and advice for those caring for a loved one with dementia.
- Joanna has a Bible study on Thursdays from 10:30am-12:00pm.
- Laura has a small group meeting on Fridays at 6:30pm.
- Debra Nurse has a prayer meeting on Saturdays from 10:30am-12:00pm.
- Lorraine has a small group for discussion and encouragement every Saturday at 12pm.
- Richard has a support group for men on Thursday nights at 7:30pm.
- Jonathan and Wendy have groups for our Chinese members.
Perhaps you are interested in hosting a small group. It's as easy as getting 5 people from the church and meeting with them 5 times. We can provide you with material and studies in order to make it as easy for you as possible!
E-mail Pastor Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join or host a small group, and he will set you up!