We know how important community is, especially during these times. For many, they have been able to find encouragement, support, and growth within the context of a regular small group.
If you’re looking for space to get to know people, study God's Word, and grow in your relationship with Christ, then joining a small group might just be for you!
- Pastor Anna’s groups— Online book club - Register here
- Pastor Paul course— Friendships that Build
- Lorraine Belec’s group— Bible study and prayer
- Debra Nurse’s group— Bible study and prayer
- Wednesday Senior’s group (Cyrilene Nurse)
- Roza Puszko’s group— Polish
- Jonathan and Wendy Wei— Chinese
- Joanna Lasanté’s group— Bible study and prayer
- Richard Swiatek’s group— Men
- Karen Johnson’s group— Prayer
- Adrian Borowski — Young Adults
- Cyril Fami’s group—French
Contact Pastor Paul at email@example.com for more information about when these groups meet or if you would like to start your own small group. We'll make sure to help you with either!