Take a look at our speakers and artist for this year!
Sandra has over 20 years of experience working with young adults, starting young adults’ ministries, founding and directing an internship training school in Bangkok Thailand for young adults and worked 5 years with victims of Human Trafficking. She has mentored 80 students through the internship training school in Bangkok, including 16 interns personally. She loves to see young adults realize and live their lives with passion and believes they have the potential and power to start a spiritual revolution in the nation of Canada. She loves to worship, preach and encourage but loves taking the Treasure outside the walls. She loves gummy candy, chocolate and really wants a dog but can’t have one
Roxanne is a graduate of Master’s College & Seminary. Over the past 5 years, she has served as part of the pastoral leadership in the areas of Jr. High & Sr. High youth and young adults ministry. Joining Laval Christian Assembly in September 2013, she now oversees with her husband Mark, the young adults’ ministry and Friday night adult small group. They are both involved in music, sound and AV.
Born and raised in Montreal, The Fitz-Patrick Sisters are anointed women of God who've been described as the 'Dynamic Duo.'
Over the last year, these ladies have garnered enormous attention, opening and collaborating for artists between from Jamaica all the way to New York!
In 2017, The Fitz-Patrick Sisters opened up for Grammy winner Tasha Cobbs Leonard in Montreal and were featured at The Glass Awards in Toronto, which will broadcast on Yes TV and Global TV. Their 1st collaboration on the upcoming album, The Blood, Vol II, will be with Dancehall favourite, Papa San. Their 1st single, Yahweh, is set to debut on all digital music platforms in 2018.
YOUTH & YOUNG ADULT EMPHASIS
- 6:15pm : Doors Open/Registration
- 6:30pm : Refresh Lounge
- 7:00pm : Welcome/Praise Celebration
- 7:50pm : Guest Speaker - Roxanne Ippolito
- 9:15pm : Prayer
- 9:30pm : Closing/Refresh Lounge
- 9:00am : Doors Open/Registration
- 9:30am : Welcome
- 9:40am : Mission's Trip Presentation - Pastor Anna Rust
- 10:00am : Guest Artist - The Fitz-Patrick Sisters
- 10:15am : Keynote Speaker - Sandra McIntosh
- 11:45am : Lunch
- 1:15pm : Girl Talk with Grace Edeh
- 2:00pm : Keynote Speaker - Sandra McIntosh
- 3:15pm : A Call to Prayer/Alter Call
- 3:30pm : Closing/Refresh Lounge