If you have decided to start or renew your commitment to Jesus, what's next?
Community of Faith
- Jesus did not come to be served but to serve. (Matthew 20:28)
- Love for God is impossible without love for other people. (1 John 4:20)
- It is an established biblical Christian practice for people following the will of God to assemble in communities.
- How do I find a Christian community where I can have fellowship?
If you have never been baptized, it is the next step you should take in your Christian life. Why?
- Jesus Christ was baptized to fulfill all righteousness (Matthew 3:15) as an example for us.
- When Jesus returned to his Father, baptism was part of the Great Commission that he left the disciples. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- The early Christian church practiced water baptism as a visible sign and public ordinance of the decision to join the Christian faith (Acts 2:38-41; 8:12-13; 10:47-48; 16:29-34; 18:8).
- How can I know more? Please click here.
- Jesus is called the Good Shepherd, which laid down his life for his sheep. (John 10:11)
- Some people have a gift from God to care for and comfort their brothers and sisters in need (1 Corinthians 4:15; Ephesians 4:11)
- Trinity Pentecostal Church has trained ministers to provide pastoral care for needy people.
- I need somebody to pray with me.
- I need a pastor to support me spiritualy.